Magnum Research Baby Desert Eagle III 9mm Luger Compact Size with Steel Frame For Sale
The Baby Desert Eagle is known by the industry as having one of the most reliable mechanisms in the world, and this is evident in the new Baby DE III Series as well. It features a precision land and groove match barrel, ambidextrous teardrop-shaped decocking mechanism on the slide, smoother trigger pull, fully interchangeable magazines with all Baby Desert Eagle II models, and a reversible magazine catch for either left- or right-handed shooters. The integral tactical accessory rail makes it ideal for a variety of laser and light accessories.
Magnum Research Baby Desert Eagle III 9mm Luger Compact Size with Steel Frame Specifications
- Manufacturer: Magnum Research
- Model: Baby Desert Eagle III
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 3.85″
- Height: 5.375″
- Overall Length: 7.5″
- Weight: 35 oz.
- Slide Width: 1.31″
- Construction: High quality carbon steel frame and slide
- Finish: Black Oxide Finish
- Trigger: DA/SA
- Safety: Slide mounted safety and decocker; ambidextrous
- Sights: Combat type; white three dot; fixed
- Magazines: (2) 15 Round Magazines
There are no reviews yet.